Publication list of the KTH nuclear physics group from KTH Diva (all years)
- Cluster decay in the superallowed alpha decay region Bhagwat, Ameeya et al.
DOI:Physical Review C, Volume 96, Number 3
- ISOSPIN SYMMETRY BREAKING IN MIRROR NUCLEI Mg-23-Na-23 Boso, A et al.
DOI:Acta Physica Polonica B, Volume 48, Number 3
- The role of core excitations in the structure and decay of the 16(+) spin-gap isomer in Cd-96 Davies, P. J et al.
DOI:Physics Letters B, Volume 767, 474-479
- Performance and imaging capabilities of the DEGAS high-resolution gamma-ray detector array for the DESPEC experiment at FAIR Doncel, M et al
DOI:Nuclear Instruments and Methods in Physics Research Section A , Volume 873, 36-38
- Lifetime measurements of excited states in W-162 and W-164 and the evolution of collectivity in rare-earth nuclei Doncel, Maria et al.
DOI:Physical Review C, Volume 95, no 4, 044321
- LIFETIME MEASUREMENTS WITH THE DOPPLER SHIFT ATTENUATION METHOD USING A THICK HOMOGENEOUS PRODUCTION TARGET – VERIFICATION OF THE METHOD Ertoprak, Aysegul et al.
DOI:Acta Physica Polonica B, Volume 48, no 3, 325-329
- EXILL – a high-efficiency, high-resolution setup for gamma-spectroscopy at an intense cold neutron beam facility Jentschel, M et al.
DOI:Journal of Instrumentation, Volume 12, P11003
- Spectroscopy at the two-proton drip line: Excited states in 158W Joss, D. T et al.
DOI:Physics Letters B, Volume 772, 703-707
- Ultrafast-timing lifetime measurements in Ru-94 and Pd-96: Breakdown of the seniority scheme in N=50 isotones Mach, H et al.
DOI:PHYSICAL REVIEW C, Volume 95, no 1, 014313
- Differential evolution algorithm for global optimizations in nuclear physics Qi, Chong.
DOI:Journal of Physics G, Volume 44, no 4, 045107
- Partial conservation of seniority and its unexpected influence on E2 transitions in g(9/2) nuclei Qi, Chong.
DOI:Physics Letters B, Volume 44, 773, 616-619
- Lifetime measurement of neutron-rich even-even molybdenum isotopes Ralet, D et al.
DOI: Physical Review C, Volume 95, no 3, 034320
- Reduced transition probabilities along the yrast line in W-166 Saygi, B et al.
DOI: Physical Review C, Volume 96, no 2, 021301
- Feasibility study for the measurement of pi N transition distribution amplitudes at (P)over-barANDA in (P)over-barp -> J/psi pi(0) Singh, B et al.
DOI: Physical Review D, Volume 95, no 3, 032003
- New short-lived isotope 223Np and the absence of the Z = 92 subshell closure near N = 126 Sun, M. D et al.
DOI: Physics Letters B, Volume 771, 303-308
- Spectroscopic factor and proton formation probability for the d3/2 proton emitter 151mLu Wang, F et al.
DOI: Physics Letters B, Volume 770, 83-87
- Reinvestigation of the excited states in the proton emitter Lu-151: Particle-hole excitations across the N = Z=64 subshell Wang, F et al.
DOI: Physical Review C, Volume 96, no 6, 064307
- Spin-dependent evolution of collectivity in 112Te Doncel, M et al.
DOI: Physical Review C, Volume 96, no 5, 051304