Theoretical Nuclear and Many-body Physics
We warmly welcome KTH master students as well as exchange students to work with us on different subjects of the many-body theory. In particular, we are interested in
- Quantum many-body theory and perturbation theory
- Nuclear force and nucleon-nucleon interaction
- Large-scale calculations in configuration interaction and energy density functional approaches
- Nuclear astrophysics and nucleo-synthesis
- Theoretical estimation of nuclear mass
- Simple aspects of the nuclear structure theory
- Evolution of the nuclear shell structure in exotic nuclei
- Resonances and continuum in Schrödinger and Dirac equations
A master project typically takes six months. We are also able to host exchange students. An exchange program may take from a few months up to one year.
Contact: Chong Qi and Ramon Wyss for more information.